Home » Posts tagged 'United States Department of Defense'
Tag Archives: United States Department of Defense
By: Tom Chatham
Those that are aware of the machinations unfolding in America today see a potentially deadly situation beginning to unfold. The talk of detention camps and foreign soldiers being prepositioned. The Stalinist purge of many top ranking military officers and arming of government agencies to insane levels. The slow deterioration of our industrial capability and ability of families to feed themselves. The erosion of civil liberties and government attacks on patriotic Americans. The massive spy network established to contain and control the population. The failure to guard our borders and dismantling of our military. All of these actions lead in one direction.
For those who think that a financial collapse causing the loss of their savings and livelihood are the worst that could happen, they might want to consider this possibility.
The global elite that have their hand on all the switches know how individualistic and enterprising many Americans are. If this country were destroyed economically and our infrastructure were destroyed we have the ability to rebuild it all over time. Many of the global players know that a small core of Americans can never be subjugated and could cause many problems for years to come if left to their own devices. In a country as big as America it would be almost impossible to round up all of them so something more drastic may be needed.
Let us not forget the goal of some to return the Earth to a population of 500 million. This means the eradication of 6.5 billion people. Why would Americans think they are exempt from this depopulation event.
It has been said before that the goal of an economic collapse would be to not only take America down to third world levels but even lower so Americans would have no chance to rebuild and cause the globalists any serious problems in the future. Even with a collapse much of our infrastructure and knowledge and raw materials would still be available to rebuild.
The goal of Agenda 21 is to return large portions of the land to wilderness and eliminate the human element in these places. When you start to look at the things that some want to happen here a frightening picture begins to form.
– Destroy economy and peoples wealth
– Destroy infrastructure and return land to wilderness
– Destroy peoples ability to rebuild
– Destroy population to return to sustainable global levels
The only things under human control that could do all of these things is a global pandemic of biblical proportions or a major world war. Either or both could be in the works at this time.
The elite have made no secret that they wish to destroy American hegemony at all costs. A pandemic would certainly accomplish many of the goals listed but it is not guaranteed. Even some survivors would be capable of rebuilding some of the nation and that possibility is not acceptable.
The other option is a major war. As any person who knows the history of WWII and the destruction of Europe knows, destruction of people and materials through warefare is very effective. The end of WWII saw the U.S. as the most powerful nation left standing because we came out of it relatively unscathed. Our vaults were full of gold and our factories were second to none.
That cannot be allowed to happen again in America so the next war must bring total destruction to this land.
America will likely be exposed to an attack so fierce that nothing will remain to rebuild. A force that occupies the nation and systematically reduces the population through a series of initiatives from bullets to chemical weapons to starvation will help to accomplish the Agenda 21 result. If the globalists really want to reduce the world population do you really think they will leave all Americans standing?
They will destroy or remove any and all equipment that allows people to survive and care for themselves long term. They will remove any resources that they can use and destroy the rest. Essentially a scorched earth policy will unfold in America that leaves a barren wilderness unable to sustain any large group of people. When that is accomplished the destroyers will likely go home to some large degree. The mineral resources here are well known and can be extracted any time the globalists want in the future.
When they are done all that will remain of this nation will be a vast wilderness with a few scattered people with no ability to confront the globalists. It will be much as it was when the Europeans fist set foot here.
For those willing to sacrifice and do the hard work it may still be possible to salvage the nation from this destruction. For those with the indomitable spirit to go on and rebuild it is possible for this phoenix to rise again from the ashes. But for that to happen, some things will have to be preserved from the destruction to allow a new start.
– raw materials such as scrap metal and chemicals
– knowledge in the form of professionals and books
– equipment for building in the form of machining equipment
– basic medical equipment
– equipment for casting and refining
– equipment to make copper wire
– farm equipment and implements that can be duplicated
– livestock that can be bred and expanded
– seed stocks that can be grown and processed
– equipment to process fibers for cloth and rope
– electrical equipment such as generators and communications gear
No one person could store all of these things so it must fall on multiple groups with various knowledge and abilities to preserve this core of technological abilities. These items would have to be literally buried to escape detection and destruction for the duration of the event. That is possible if done in time and right now time grows short.
For many it would be easy to hide some resources for later use to rebuild and enjoy a rustic lifestyle without all of the technology. The only problem with that is eventually you may be faced with the spectre of the destroyers returning and any lone homesteads with little technological means would be easy prey for another assault. The only way to rebuild and expand with the ability to defend is to establish communities that are connected and technologically capable.
The scenario laid out here is not a happy one but it is survivable if actions are taken in time. Only the hardiest of individuals would likely live through something like this but they are the ones that history calls nation builders. To dismiss this scenario as impossible is to do so at your own peril should events come to pass. Something is impossible until it’s not.
Obama Creates List of Cyber Targets & Militarizes Internet Surveillance – Susanne Posel | Susanne Posel
- US surveillance leak source revealed (bbc.co.uk)
- In October 2012 President Obama ordered overseas cyber targets be identified (thenextweb.com)
- Obama orders US to draw up overseas target list for cyber-attacks (familysurvivalprotocol.com)
- The Truth About PRISM: How the Gov Uses Tech Corps to Spy on You (occupycorporatism.com)
- Post PRISM, India’s ISP Association wants Google, Facebook to setup local servers (nextbigwhat.com)
- Privacy Concerns Are Not Partisan (boomantribune.com)
- CISPA Will Legalize PRISM Spy Program (activistpost.com)
- Over to the dark side (economist.com)
- Obama: Mass Surveillance Protects Civil Liberties (news.antiwar.com)
- Holder: American Citizenship Does Not Preclude Being Killed By Drones (occupycorporatism.com)
- Obama: Drones Used on Americans Identified as National Security Threat (occupycorporatism.com)
- Alert: Obama Has Authorization to Deploy Military onto US Streets at Any Time (jewishterrorism.com)
- Obama drone oversight proposal prompts concern over ‘kill courts’ (guardian.co.uk)
- Kerry defends US use of killer drones (rinf.com)
- Pentagon Announces Furloughs for Civilian Employees (wtvy.com)
- Pentagon furloughing up to 650k civilian workers (bloomberg.com)
- Pentagon furloughs to be cut back to 11 days per civilian worker (wjla.com)
- Civilians at Pentagon to lose pay a day each week under sequester (triblive.com)
- Pentagon City station to get two new entrances in 2014 (wjla.com)