Home » Posts tagged 'Samir Khan'
Tag Archives: Samir Khan
- Judge Hits ‘Disconcerting’ Obama Position On Drones (huffingtonpost.com)
- Judge calls government position in drone suit ‘disconcerting’ (stripes.com)
- Federal judge questions government drone program (rinf.com)
- Obama Admits to Killing Four Americans with Drones (activistpost.com)
- Here’s Eric Holder’s Letter Admitting To Drone-Striking An American (businessinsider.com)
- Obama Admits US Killed 4 Americans in Drone War (news.antiwar.com)