Home » Posts tagged 'Republican Party United States'
Tag Archives: Republican Party United States
Over the course of the last few years we have vociferously exposed the growing inequalities and divergences between various elements of the status quo society.
With even the President now seemingly inciting class warfare(which as we discussed here and here is becoming an increasingly new normal “age warfare” issues); we roll out the wayback machine for 150 seconds of clarity from Doug Casey. With roughly half the American people net recipients of government support in some way (and work punished), Casey explains what happens when the entitled elect themselves (as Michael Burry so aptly noted “the party accelerates, and the brutal hangover is inevitable,”) and the social and political consequences.
We have heard all day long what a dismal wreck the Republican Party is about to become, or has, courtesy of the “Wheel of Misfortune” among others. In light of this “fold” we though the following “infographic”, courtesy of Jim Quinn’s Burning Platform, would help with a “fair and balanced” perspective ofjust how irresponsible Washington has become, and that at the end of the day, there is no difference between “our” team and “their” team.
- Decision looms in Holder’s Fast and Furious contempt case (nraila.org)
- ATF tries to block Fast and Furious whistle-blower from publishing book (foxnews.com)
- ZeroHedge: Patriot Act Author Calls For Clapper’s Prosecution And Reign In NSA Abuses (silveristhenew.com)
- NSA collects millions of e-mail address books globally (fedcyber.com)
- Obamacare’s Mandate Of Death And Destruction (personalliberty.com)
- ‘Obamacare’: Ill informed people? #funfact (falkenhaug.com)
The irony of Jesse Ventura calling for a new “American Revolution” in a conversation with Brit Piers Morgan is not lost on us but the former Governor of Minnesota asks some awkwardly open questions in this ‘colorful’ interview. Ventura asked if the government’s shut down, “That should mean we shouldn’t have to pay any taxes, right?” He called for another American revolution to push back against the “corrupt system” created by Democrats and Republicans in Washington. He told Morgan the two-party system has legalized “bribery” for access, suggesting he’s fed up enough to actually run for president in 2016. Ventura called both parties “gangs,” and Morgan admitted he had to agree, adding that they’re “overpaid, underworked children!” The discussion then veers from Obamacare, Ventura’s run for President, and the JFK conspiracy…
- Jesse Ventura Rails Against Congress on CNN: Political ‘Gangs’ Have Legalized ‘Bribery’ (mediaite.com)
- The ‘Body’ slam: Ventura rips pols on shutdown (cnbc.com)
- Jesse Ventura — If The Govt. Isn’t Working … WE SHOULDN’T PAY TAXES! (tmz.com)
- Jesse Ventura: The Democrats and Republicans Have Created This Corrupt System Based On Bribery (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
US Government Fails Honesty Standards of 12 Year Olds
Government leaders have been caught in lie after lie about spying … but keep on spouting new lies:
- The heads of the intelligence services have repeatedly been caught lying about spying … again andagain and again and again. Security expert Bruce Schneier writes: “This is getting silly … Now they’re just looking shiftier and shiftier.” It has gotten so bad that a leading groups concludes: “US Government Fails Honesty Standards of 12 Year Olds“. And even liberal publications are forced to conclude that Obama is intentionally lying about spying
- Obama says he’ll rein in spying … but his words and deeds indicate that he won’t. Indeed, Obamaappointed the fox to guard the chicken coop
- While the Obama administration is spying on everyone in the country – it is at the same time themost secretive administration ever (background). That’s despite Obama saying he’s running the most transparent administration ever…
15 Bankers just paid a visit to the White House, listened to President Obama, and explained what a total disaster it would be if the US debt-ceiling is breached and Treasuries technically default. While the politicians exclaimed how bad a government shutdown would be, the banks have turned the panic dial to 11 as Goldman’s Lloyd Blankfein noted, bankers are “in a position to really know early what the consequences are,” and it would be catastrophic. The irony that the firm which the government is trying to fine $20 billion for selling fraudulent debt and giving bad advice is now providing the same government with advice on its own bad debt, is not lost on us as Dimon was among the visitors but it is Blankfein’s warning, echoing Obama, that will get the headlines, “they shouldn’t use the threat of causing the U.S. to fail on its obligation to repay debt as a cudgel.”…..
- Bankers Warn Obama, Don’t Mess With The Debt Ceiling (Again) (brotherjohnf.com)
- Left pushing Obama to raise the debt ceiling with executive order (headlineclicker.com)
- Obama Warns Wall Street On Debt Ceiling (outsidethebeltway.com)
- Krauthammer’s Take: Real Threat to Obama Lies With Debt Ceiling (nationalreview.com)
- Boehner: Delay Obamacare, or We Shut Down the Government (enumclaw.com)
- Odds of a government shutdown spike as GOP unveils new spending bill (firstread.nbcnews.com)
- GOP move on Obamacare all but ensures shutdown (afgelocal704.org)