Home » Posts tagged 'Obama Administration' (Page 2)
Tag Archives: Obama Administration
You know things are really bad when the mainstream press corps trashes the Obama administration—on the record!—for its secrecy, aggressive efforts to control information and hostility towards the media when it exposes information viewed as unfavorable to the president.
This includes an unprecedented number of prosecutions of government sources, seizures of journalists’ records and even criminal investigations of reporters. As a result government sources are afraid to speak to journalists, even if it doesn’t involve sensitive national security issues but rather routine stories that help keep elected officials and government accountable. “There’s no question that sources are looking over their shoulders,” said a senior managing editor at the Associated Press, who added that “sources are more jittery and more standoffish.”
A veteran chief Washington correspondent for the New York Times, David E. Sanger says “this is the most closed, control freak administration I’ve ever covered.” Consider the source; a journalist at a powerful mainstream newspaper well known for its favorable coverage of everything Obama. The surprising lashing by the mainstream media comes this week via a special report on the Obama administration and the press from the Committee to Protect Journalists….
- NYT’s David Sanger: Team Obama’s ‘The Most Closed, Control Freak Administration I’ve Ever Covered’ (newsbusters.org)
- New York Reporter: Obama & his administration “most closed, control-freak administration I’ve ever covered” (gopthedailydose.com)
- Veteran NYT Reporter: Team Obama ‘Most Closed, Control-Freak Administration I’ve Ever Covered’ (mikesright.wordpress.com)
Veteran New York Times Reporter: “This Is Most Closed, Control-Freak Administration I’ve Ever Covered” | Washington’s Blog
Seasoned CBS News Anchor: “Whenever I’m Asked What Is The Most Manipulative And Secretive Administration I’ve Covered, I Always Say It’s The One In Office Now”
American constitutional experts say that Obama is worse than Nixon.
The government has taken to protecting criminal wrongdoing by attacking whistleblowers … and any journalists who have the nerve to report on the beans spilled by the whistleblowers. (The government has also repealed long-standing laws against using propaganda against Americans on U.S. soil, and the government is manipulating social media – more proof here and here).
The Obama administration has prosecuted more whistleblowers than all other presidents combined.
- Obama’s ATF Trying to Silence Fast and Furious Whistleblower (breitbart.com)
- CBS’ Anchor: ‘Most Manipulative and Secretive’ Administration Ever (independentsentinel.com)
- Norman Solomon: Repression of Whistleblowers: Making It Easier to Attack Syria (huffingtonpost.com)
- Snowden to EU: Whistleblowers need protection (euobserver.com)
US Government Fails Honesty Standards of 12 Year Olds
Government leaders have been caught in lie after lie about spying … but keep on spouting new lies:
- The heads of the intelligence services have repeatedly been caught lying about spying … again andagain and again and again. Security expert Bruce Schneier writes: “This is getting silly … Now they’re just looking shiftier and shiftier.” It has gotten so bad that a leading groups concludes: “US Government Fails Honesty Standards of 12 Year Olds“. And even liberal publications are forced to conclude that Obama is intentionally lying about spying
- Obama says he’ll rein in spying … but his words and deeds indicate that he won’t. Indeed, Obamaappointed the fox to guard the chicken coop
- While the Obama administration is spying on everyone in the country – it is at the same time themost secretive administration ever (background). That’s despite Obama saying he’s running the most transparent administration ever…
Back in August, just after the false flag chemical weapon attack in Syria, we showed that despite all the posturing by the Obama administration (and, of course, France’s belligerent, socialist leader Francois Hollande), the nation behind the entire Syrian campaign was not one of the “democratic”, Western nations but none other than close neighbor Saudi Arabia, and the brain orchestrating every move of the western puppets was one Bandar bin Sultan, the nation’s influential intelligence chief. We also explained the plethora of geopolitical and mostly energy-related issues that Saudi and Qatar had at stake, which they were eager to launch a regional war over, just to promote their particular set of selfish interests. A month later, in clear confirmation that this was precisely the case, the WSJ reported that the recent overtures by Obama, brilliantly checkmated by Putin, to push for a peaceful resolution with not only Syria, but suddenly Iran as well, has managed to infuriate Saudi Arabia: traditionally one of the US’ closest allies in the region and the key source of crude oil to the western world.
From the WSJ:
The Obama administration’s handling of overtures on Syria and Iran have outraged regional ally Saudi Arabia, which is signaling it wants to do more to boost the power of armed Sunni rebel groups on the ground in Syria as the U.S. pursues diplomacy.
- Saudis upset with US – for not just committing to the Saudis war scheme with Syria and Iran…. but also by betraying the Saudis geopolitical pipeline dreams ! Don’t be shocked by a false flag to be engineered by these very same Saudis – who find that (fredw-catharsisours.blogspot.com)
- US moves on Syria, Iran outrage Saudi Arabia (gulfnews.com)
- Uneasy Gulf states weigh US-Iran overtures (miamiherald.com)
- RT Guest Column – NSA Spies On Americans For Israel (silveristhenew.com)
- NSA Shares Raw Intel From Americans With Israel (newser.com)
- NSA shares raw intelligence including Americans’ data with Israel (sabbah.biz)
- US ‘banksters’ have Syria in sights (presstv.com)
- 22 Reasons Why Starting World War 3 In The Middle East Is A Really Bad Idea (ncrenegade.com)
- 15 signs Obama will go to war with Syria (presstv.ir)
- Syria war will raise oil prices and financial abundance will be achieved, says Iraq Finacne Committee Member (thecurrencynewshound.com)
- ‘Syria gas attack benefited insurgents’ (rinf.com)
- The US policy of terror and the invasion of Syria (voiceofrussia.com)
- Events Are Moving Quickly In Syria … Here’s What You Need to Know (ritholtz.com)
- A Force 10x Bigger Than Syria Is Driving Oil Prices Higher (USO, OIL) (businessinsider.com)
- Syrian conflict stokes prices at the pump (globalnews.ca)
- Crude Climbs Over $110 A Barrel As Syria Drives Oil Spike (forbes.com)
- Turkey says Egypt coup ‘unacceptable’ (worldbulletin.net)
- Michael Calderone: AP Editors: Morsi Overthrow Can Be Described As ‘Coup’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Morsi advisor: Military coup is under way in Egypt (itv.com)
- Military non-coup coup in Egypt allows US military aid to continue (notthesingularity.com)
- Secret court lets NSA extend its trawl of Verizon customers’ phone records (guardian.co.uk)
- The NSA has, for years, systematically tapped into the Brazilian… (futureof.biz)
- Most Transparent Administration Ever Discloses The US Will Continue Telephone Surveillance Program (sgtreport.com)
- Dem leaders must step it up on NSA surveillance (washingtonpost.com)
- Court finds NSA surveillance unconstitutional. Administration’s response: keep the ruling secret and carry on (rongarret.info)
- Court renews US telephone surveillance (abc15.com)