Home » Posts tagged 'National World War II Memorial'
Tag Archives: National World War II Memorial
The “Million Vet March” in Washington D.C. appears to be escalating as reports of barricades being torn down, police in riot gear and snipers being deployed, and a growing crowd at The White House chanting for its shut-down suggest the people are growing restless.
Protesters have gathered in front of the White House in Washington, D.C. on Sunday, according to reports.
Park police in riot gear were deployed in front of the building.
“US Park Police have arrived in front of WH. Some in riot gear! Tea party/veteran protesters start booing,” wrote CNN’s Jim Acosta on Twitter….
- White House: Tea Party and Veteran Protesters Meet Riot Police in DC (theepochtimes.com)
- ‘We Are Marching to the White House’: ‘Million Vet March’ Descends on Washington, Barricades Torn Down (theblaze.com)
- Million Vet March at the WWII Memorial LIVE now! (dailypaul.com)
- Veterans Stand Together (v1p3rarms.wordpress.com)
- Day 3: Negative US Media Coverage Fails to Stop Constitutional Truckers and Veterans Moving on DC (21stcenturywire.com)