Home » Posts tagged 'Law Society of British Columbia'
Tag Archives: Law Society of British Columbia
- Alberta pensioner fights to reclaim home declared an embassy by ‘sovereign’ citizen (ctvnews.ca)
- Alberta woman’s house taken over by ‘Freemen’ renter who declared it an embassy (o.canada.com)
- Freemen growth in Canada concerns legal communities (talesfromthelou.wordpress.com)
- ‘Sovereign citizen’ movement worrying officials as 30,000 claim they ‘freed’ themselves from Canada’s laws (news.nationalpost.com)
- Tax-dodging ‘Freeman’ movement growing in B.C., officials warn (with video) (vancouversun.com)