Home » Posts tagged 'Information Telegraph Agency of Russia'
Tag Archives: Information Telegraph Agency of Russia
First it was the Americans. Now it is the Russians’ turn. Al Arabiya reports (and Itar-Tass confirms) that “Gunmen attacked the Russian embassy in the Libyan capital Tripoli on Wednesday, Al Arabiya correspondent reported. The sound of gunfire and rocket-propelled grenades could be heard around the embassy, the correspondent added. No further details were immediately available.” According to unverified reports on Twitter, the embassy had been evacuated before the attack (the Russian NSA appears to be more efficient than its US equivalent).
The Russian embassy in Tripoli:
The Russian embassy in Tripoli, Libya, has come under fire and there were attempts to get into Russia’s diplomatic compound, Russia’s Foreign Ministry said in a statement….
- Tripoli: Russian Embassy Attacked in Libyan Capital (theepochtimes.com)
- One dead in Russian embassy storming in Libya’s Tripoli (worldbulletin.net)
- Russian Embassy in Libya attacked by armed mob, 1 Libyan killed (foxnews.com)
- Russian Embassy in Libya comes under fire, attack repelled (news.yahoo.com)
- Russia Evacuates Citizens From Syria – ABC News (abcnews.go.com)
- Russia evacuates citizens from Syria (seattletimes.com)
- Syria: Russia evacuates citizens ahead of military strikes in the ‘next few days’ (aconservativeedge.wordpress.com)