Home » Posts tagged 'House price index'
Tag Archives: House price index
UK Home Prices Hit All-Time-Highs As BOE Sees “No Bubble” | Zero Hedge
UK Home Prices Hit All-Time-Highs As BOE Sees “No Bubble” | Zero Hedge. (FULL ARTICLE)
U.K. house prices rose to a record last month as easier access to credit drove first-time buyers back to the market. As Bloomberg reports, the second phase of the government’s Help to Buy program was introduced this week, providing government-guaranteed mortgages to buyers with smaller deposits. The acceleration has fueled further concerns that the initiative may stoke a bubble. But have no fear…
- *BOE’S CUNLIFFE SAYS U.K. HOUSING NEEDS TO BE WATCHED CAREFULLY
- *CUNLIFFE SAYS DOESN’T AGREE U.K. IS ENTERING A HOUSING BUBBLE
What could go wrong? – “Demand has increased significantly in a short space of time, and raced ahead of the supply of homes.” Now where have we heard that before?
U.K. house prices rose to a record last month as easier access to credit drove first-time buyers back to the market, Acadametrics said….
- U.K. September Inflation Rate Unexpectedly Stays at 2.7% (bloomberg.com)
- U.K. September Home Prices Rise as Aid Programs Boost Demand – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Cameron’s Housing-Market Loan Fix Seen as Bad Policy for Britain (bloomberg.com)
- House prices hit record high during summer (theguardian.com)
- Re: Which Housing Bubble Is Going To Pop first: Australia, U.S., U.K. or Singapore? (forum.prisonplanet.com)
House Prices Canada: Teranet Index Hits All-Time High Despite Efforts To Cool Market
House Prices Canada: Teranet Index Hits All-Time High Despite Efforts To Cool Market.
- Toronto, Hamilton lead real estate recovery (thestar.com)
- Calgary prices for repeat home sales continue to climb (calgaryherald.com)
- Home prices suffer smallest annual increase since 2009: Teranet (business.financialpost.com)
- Canadian home prices rose 1.0 percent in June from May – Teranet (xe.com)
- UK House-Price Index Rises to Highest Since 2006, RICS Says – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Canadian home prices hit all-time high in July (business.financialpost.com)
- US house prices continue to rise (emigrate2news.wordpress.com)