Home » Posts tagged 'First-time buyer'
Tag Archives: First-time buyer
U.K. house prices rose to a record last month as easier access to credit drove first-time buyers back to the market. As Bloomberg reports, the second phase of the government’s Help to Buy program was introduced this week, providing government-guaranteed mortgages to buyers with smaller deposits. The acceleration has fueled further concerns that the initiative may stoke a bubble. But have no fear…
- *BOE’S CUNLIFFE SAYS U.K. HOUSING NEEDS TO BE WATCHED CAREFULLY
- *CUNLIFFE SAYS DOESN’T AGREE U.K. IS ENTERING A HOUSING BUBBLE
What could go wrong? – “Demand has increased significantly in a short space of time, and raced ahead of the supply of homes.” Now where have we heard that before?
U.K. house prices rose to a record last month as easier access to credit drove first-time buyers back to the market, Acadametrics said….
- U.K. September Inflation Rate Unexpectedly Stays at 2.7% (bloomberg.com)
- U.K. September Home Prices Rise as Aid Programs Boost Demand – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Cameron’s Housing-Market Loan Fix Seen as Bad Policy for Britain (bloomberg.com)
- House prices hit record high during summer (theguardian.com)
- Re: Which Housing Bubble Is Going To Pop first: Australia, U.S., U.K. or Singapore? (forum.prisonplanet.com)