Home » Posts tagged 'Core inflation'
Tag Archives: Core inflation
Japan Pummeled By Soaring Food And Energy Prices, Plunging Wages And Ongoing Core Deflation | Zero Hedge
- Japan’s Soaring Food And Energy Prices, Plunging Wages (marketsanity.com)
- Japan Inflation Accelerates to Fastest Since 2008 on Energy (bloomberg.com)
- Japan Prices Jump, But it Could be the Peak (blogs.wsj.com)
- UPDATE 1-Japan consumer inflation hits new 5 yr-high, bodes well for BOJ (xe.com)
- Japan inflation hits 5-year high (gulfnews.com)deflation