Here we go:
- UKRAINE ACTING PRESIDENT TURCHYNOV STARTS BRIEFING
- UKRAINE LEADER SAYS RUSSIA STARTS AGGRESSION AGAINST COUNTRY
- UKRAINE SAYS RUSSIA INVADED UKRAINE UNDER GUISE OF EXERCISE
- UKRAINE LEADER SAYS RUSSIA TRYING TO PROVOKE CONFLICT
- UKRAINE LEADER SAYS RUSSIA SEEKING TO ANNEX CRIMEA
- UKRAINE’S TURCHYNOV SAYS WILL DEFEND ITS INDEPENDENCE
- UKRAINE ACTING PRESIDENT ACCUSES RUSSIA OF WORKING ON A SCENARIO LIKE BEFORE WAR WITH GEORGIA
At the same time, Ukraine Pravda is reporting that Russian military planes are now landing in the Crimea.
Russian airplanes are landing in Crimea from the direction of Russia, and a column of APCs is heading from the east toward Simferopol.
There are reports of at least 5 large IL-76 planes landing in the district of the military airfield in the town of Gvardeyskoye.
Various sources are reporting that a column of 10 Russian APCs is heading from Sevastopol toward Simfereopol.
Interfax Ukraine reports that all air traffic is halted at the Belbek Airport in Sevastopol due to the seizure of the landing strip by unknown persons.
“There are about 400 people now in the Belbek airport. They have occpuied the landing strip and any movement of planes is stopped,” said a source.
Finally. AFP reports:
- 2,000 RUSSIAN SOLDIERS LAND IN CRIMEA IN ARMED INVASION, KIEV OFFICIAL SAYS — AFP
Is it starting?