Try this experiment.
Ring up your credit card company at the end of this month. Tell them that you and your spouse can’t seem to reach an agreement about how to allocate your monthly budget.
So in the meantime, you have been forced to shutdown your household… but you hope to be back on track in a few weeks.
Chances are, they won’t take you seriously. Yet for some reason, this has been dismissed as commonplace and benign in the Land of the Free.
Here’s a list of quotes we’ve heard from the telescreen talking heads over the last 24-hours:…
- Watch Out! Propaganda! (oktaviyantiabdullahbelitong.wordpress.com)
- ‘Propaganda: Power and Persuasion’ at the British Library (lemonarts.wordpress.com)
- Propaganda?!? (babblesnow.wordpress.com)
- propaganda vs… (abbybielman.wordpress.com)
- Propaganda is a Way of Life (marvinscorridor.com)