Intelligence Agencies Central In Assassination Programs Carried out Without Oversight
We’ve previously documented that the NSA isn’t just passively spying like a giant peeping tom, but isactively using that information in mischievous ways … such as assassinations.
A lot more information is about to come out on the topic. AP reports:
Two American journalists known for their investigations of the United States’ government said Saturday they’ve teamed up to report on the National Security Agency’s role in what one called a “U.S. assassination .”
Jeremy Scahill, a contributor to The Nation magazine and the New York Times best-selling author of “Dirty Wars,” said he will be working with Glenn Greenwald, the Rio-based journalist who has written stories about U.S. surveillance based on documents leaked by former NSA contractor Edward Snowden.
“The connections between war and surveillance are clear. I don’t want to give too much away but Glenn and I are working on a project right now that has at its center how the National Security Agency plays a significant, central role in the U.S. assassination program,” said Scahill ….
- Greenwald & Scahill Team Up to Reveal NSA’s Role in U.S. Assassination Program (leaksource.wordpress.com)
- Did The NSA Surveillance Program Also Assist A ‘U.S. Assassination Program’? (warnewsupdates.blogspot.com)
- ‘Assassination program’: New NSA revelations promised (mobile.wnd.com)
- Next scoop from Snowden on NSA assassination program, reporter says (stripes.com)
- Two American Reporters to reveal NSA ‘US assassination program’ (conservativeread.com)