Investment bank manager: “Nobody knows what the f**k is going on…”
Investment bank manager: “Nobody knows what the f**k is going on…”.
- Banks are still ‘too big to fail’, says SNB chairman (news.yahoo.com)
- Top Ten Lessons from the Lehman Collapse (forexlive.com)
- Ex-Citi CEO John Reed: We Need To Break Up The Big Banks (huffingtonpost.com)
- Banks are still “too big to fail”, says SNB chairman (uk.reuters.com)
Guest Post: Everything’s Fixed, Everything’s Great | Zero Hedge
TEPCO Official Admits Fukushima “Out Of Control” | Zero Hedge
TEPCO Official Admits Fukushima “Out Of Control” | Zero Hedge.
- Fukushima: Leakage ‘not under control’ (crofsblogs.typepad.com)
- Fukushima ‘not under control’ – TEPCO official refutes PM’s assurances (rt.com)
- National › TEPCO exec tells DPJ that Fukushima plant not under control (japantoday.com)
- Fukushima ‘not under control’ warns TEPCO official (foxnews.com)
Exposing The Global Elite with Bill Vander Zalm | Press For Truth
Will Saudi and Qatari Involvement in the Syrian War Impact their Economies?
Will Saudi and Qatari Involvement in the Syrian War Impact their Economies?.
- If Syria Is All About a Qatari Pipeline, Why Are the Saudis Trying to Overthrow Assad? (wallstreetpit.com)
- The Great Gas Game over Syria (syrianfreepress.wordpress.com)
- Saudis, Qataris wreak havoc on Iraq after failing in Syria: Dabsh (theiranproject.com)
- France asks Saudi, Qatari help on Egypt (rinf.com)
- Meet Saudi Arabia’s Bandar bin Sultan: The Puppetmaster Behind The Syrian War (zerohedge.com)
- The Great Gas Game over Syria (phantomreport.com)
Ex-MI6 deputy chief plays down damage caused by Snowden leaks | World news | The Guardian
Harper cabinet readies major B.C. pipelines push – Politics – CBC News
Harper cabinet readies major B.C. pipelines push – Politics – CBC News.
- Stephen Harper in B.C. for pipeline push (cbc.ca)
- Two important developments British Columbians need to pay attention to, now. (lailayuile.com)
- Joe Oliver makes energy sales pitch in Washington (cbc.ca)
- Harper cabinet ministers coming to BC to convert pipeline opponents (vancouverobserver.com)
- Seeking Keystone XL Backing, Canada Prime Minister Stephen Harper Pens Letter To Obama (huffingtonpost.com)