Is The Cult Of Central Bankers Unravelling? | Asia Confidential
Is The Cult Of Central Bankers Unravelling? | Asia Confidential.
- Bankers warn on Singapore shake-up (irishtimes.com)
- Confidential Memo at the Heart of the Global Financial Crisis (readersupportednews.org)
- Larry Summers and the Secret “End-Game” Memo (wchildblog.com)
- “Song of the Central Bankers” by Jack Rasmus (zcommunications.org)
Ron Paul Asks “Will Congress Endorse Obama’s War Plans? And, Does It Matter?” | Zero Hedge
Ron Paul Asks “Will Congress Endorse Obama’s War Plans? And, Does It Matter?” | Zero Hedge.
- Ron Paul encourages members of Congress to ‘vote against this reckless and immoral use of the US military’ (theglobaldispatch.com)
- U.S. Finally Admits What Ron Paul Said: ‘Nobody Knows Who Set Off The Gas’ (infiniteunknown.net)
The Hemisphere Project: The Latest Spy Scandal Involving 4 Billion Recorded Phone Calls Per Day | Zero Hedge
The Hemisphere Project: The Latest Spy Scandal Involving 4 Billion Recorded Phone Calls Per Day | Zero Hedge.
- AT&T’s Hemisphere Project: $900,000/year In Harris County, TX (alphavilleherald.com)
- Report: DEA Has Been Secretly Snooping on More Americans’ Phone Calls Than Even the NSA (txwclp.org)
- AT&T Partnered With DEA to Provide Access to 26 Years of Phone Records (gawker.com)
France pins chemical attack on Syrian regime – Middle East – Al Jazeera English
France pins chemical attack on Syrian regime – Middle East – Al Jazeera English.
- BLOCKBUSTER! Syrian rebels take responsibility for the chemical attack admitting the weapons were provided by Saudis (dailypaul.com)
- President al-Assad interview with French ‘Le Figaro’: “We have challenged the United States and France to come up with a single piece of proof, but they have been incapable of doing so” (syrianfreepress.wordpress.com)
- NATO Chief Convinced Syrian Regime Behind Chemical Attack (voanews.com)
- Assad warns of ‘regional war’ if West takes military action: report (voicerussia.com)
US base in Afghanistan attacked by Taliban – Central & South Asia – Al Jazeera English
US base in Afghanistan attacked by Taliban – Central & South Asia – Al Jazeera English.
- Taliban bombers attack US base in Afghanistan (updatednews.ca)
- Taliban Fighters Attack US Supply Base in Afghanistan (theepochtimes.com)
- Afghan, NATO troops repel Taliban attack on US base near Pakistan border – CNN (edition.cnn.com)
Surreal Sadistic Syrian Subterfuge: Evil Plan 111.0 | Slope of Hope
Surreal Sadistic Syrian Subterfuge: Evil Plan 111.0 | Slope of Hope.
- The Subterfuge of Syrian Chemical Weapons (english.pravda.ru)
- A Message to America From a Syrian Mother (orwellwasright.co.uk)
40% of top-paid CEOs busted, bailed out or booted, study says – Business – CBC News
40% of top-paid CEOs busted, bailed out or booted, study says – Business – CBC News.
- Executive performance pay ready for a shake-up (abc.net.au)
- Want a job where you can fail and still get paid lavishly? Try corporate CEO | Pratap Chatterjee (theguardian.com)
- What drives CEO Pay? Does Size Matter? (trevorblee.wordpress.com)
The U.S. Military Does Not Want To Fight For Al-Qaeda Christian Killers In Syria
The U.S. Military Does Not Want To Fight For Al-Qaeda Christian Killers In Syria.
- More American military members come out against Syria attack (fireandreamitchell.com)
- Members of US military didn’t join to fight with Al Qaeda (fireandreamitchell.com)
- U.S.: Al Qaeda-linked Group Behind Benghazi Attack Trains Jihadists for Syrian Rebel Groups (freebeacon.com)
- Former Congressman Kucinich: Striking Syria Will Make U.S. Military ‘Al-Qaeda’s Air Force’!! (socioecohistory.wordpress.com)
- US strike would help al-Qaeda: Syria (sbs.com.au)
What Syria tells us about world oil supplies
What Syria tells us about world oil supplies.
- White House confident on winning Hill support on Syria but scrambling to get votes – Fox News (foxnews.com)
- A force 10 times bigger than Syria is driving oil prices higher (business.financialpost.com)
- Worldwide loss of oil supply heightens Syria attack risk (telegraph.co.uk)
- Oil Steadies Around $114 As Supply Worries Ease (lubepoint.wordpress.com)
- Syrian conflict stokes prices at the pump (globalnews.ca)
Canada’s current account gap widens in second quarter | Canada | Reuters
Canada’s current account gap widens in second quarter | Canada | Reuters.
- Canada’s economy slows as G7 peers gear up (business.financialpost.com)
- The loonie is in for a rough September (business.financialpost.com)
- Over-heated housing market a drag on down Canada’s economic standing, report says (vancouversun.com)
- Finance minister cautious on Canada’s economy (cbc.ca)