Nasdaq crash triggers fear of data meltdown | Technology | The Guardian.
- What does NASDAQ meltdown mean for future IPOs? (finance.fortune.cnn.com)
- Nasdaq and the Erosion of Trust in Electronic Trading (blogs.wsj.com)
- Nasdaq Glitch Raises Questions About Stock Market Bots (hispanicbusiness.com)
- Nasdaq shutdown renews fears over stock market stability (theguardian.com)
- Once Upon a Time It Was a Squirrel That Broke Nasdaq (blogs.wsj.com)
- The Blame Game Begins: Nasdaq Accuses NYSE Arca For Causing “Glitch” (zerohedge.com)