Harper’s Lax Environmental Laws Set Canada To Become Pollution Haven, B.C. Watchdog Warns.
- Environmental watchdog worries Canada set to become pollution haven (ireport.cnn.com)
- Lax regulations allows Nestlé free B.C. water to sell back to consumers (globalnews.ca)
- Gutting of pollution laws sparks concern (metronews.ca)
- Harper appears to be sidestepping B.C.’s constitutional veto (vancouversun.com)
- Canada’s Food System Needs Environmental Overhaul (prnewswire.com)
- Harper government says environmental groups doing “significant” policy research (o.canada.com)