Yasuni: Ecuador abandons plan to stave off Amazon drilling | World news | theguardian.com
Yasuni: Ecuador abandons plan to stave off Amazon drilling | World news | theguardian.com.
- Conservation groups vow to save Ecuador’s Yasuní program (miamiherald.com)
- Ecuador to Lift Protection of Yasuni Park, Allow for Oil Drilling (natureworldnews.com)
- Ecuador to drill in Amazon rainforest park (radionz.co.nz)
- Ecuador’s president abandons no-drilling plan (kansascity.com)
- Ecuador approves Amazon oil drilling (bbc.co.uk)
Harper’s Lax Environmental Laws Set Canada To Become Pollution Haven, B.C. Watchdog Warns
Harper’s Lax Environmental Laws Set Canada To Become Pollution Haven, B.C. Watchdog Warns.
- Environmental watchdog worries Canada set to become pollution haven (ireport.cnn.com)
- Lax regulations allows Nestlé free B.C. water to sell back to consumers (globalnews.ca)
- Gutting of pollution laws sparks concern (metronews.ca)
- Harper appears to be sidestepping B.C.’s constitutional veto (vancouversun.com)
- Canada’s Food System Needs Environmental Overhaul (prnewswire.com)
- Harper government says environmental groups doing “significant” policy research (o.canada.com)
Egypt’s Brotherhood calls for ‘day of anger’ – Middle East – Al Jazeera English
Egypt’s Brotherhood calls for ‘day of anger’ – Middle East – Al Jazeera English.
- Deaths reported amid new Egypt protests (aljazeera.com)
- Security crackdown kills scores in Egypt – Middle East – Al Jazeera English (ramyabdeljabbar.wordpress.com)
Good Luck Unwinding That | Zero Hedge
Good Luck Unwinding That | Zero Hedge.
- The Real Quantitative Easing is $850 Billion Per Month (johngaltfla.com)
- What The Federal Reserve Owns: Complete Treasury Holdings Breakdown (infiniteunknown.net)
- Cooking The Books and Feeding The Masses by The Spoonful (theuniversalspectator.wordpress.com)
- RICHARD KOO: The Fed Is Going To Need The Treasury’s Help When It Unwinds QE (businessinsider.com)
- California Economist Says Real U.S Debt $70 Trillion, Not $16.9 Trillion the Government Claims (economicpolicyjournal.com)
- Is the Fed’s ‘Great Unwind’ a Non-event? (pbs.org)
- Study: The US government has $70 trillion in off-balance sheet liabilities (aei-ideas.org)
US Naval Update: There’s A Party In The Middle-East And All The Sailors Are Invited | Zero Hedge
US Naval Update: There’s A Party In The Middle-East And All The Sailors Are Invited | Zero Hedge.
- USS Nimitz arrives in Bahrain as embassies closed for security threat reopen (stripes.com)
- Georgia, U.S. hold naval exercises in Batumi (en.trend.az)
- Bahrain Concerns About Possible US Fifth Fleet Contingency Plan (wikileaks-forum.com)
- US navy makes history by landing unmanned drone on aircraft carrier (guardian.co.uk)
14 Dead In Blast Near Pro-Syria Hezbollah HQ In Beirut, Syrian Rebels Take Responsibility | Zero Hedge
14 Dead In Blast Near Pro-Syria Hezbollah HQ In Beirut, Syrian Rebels Take Responsibility | Zero Hedge.
- Twenty dead as car bomb blasts Hezbollah stronghold in Beirut (abc.net.au)
- Death toll from car bombing in Hezbollah’s Beirut stronghold at least 14 – Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)
- Car Bomb Targeting Hezbollah in Lebanon Kills 20 (worldnewscurator.com)
charles hugh smith-The Pareto Economy
charles hugh smith-The Pareto Economy.
- The Pareto Threshold (wchildblog.com)
- What Is the 80/20 Rule? Fun with Grandchildren (newgrandmas.com)
- Pareto Principle (lunaticoutpost.com)
- History Is A Depressing Cycle of Repetition (etfdailynews.com)
- Focusing Illusion and the Pareto Principle (fxbraintrust.com)
- The Pareto Principle and Time Management (gelaguiuo.wordpress.com)
oftwominds-Charles Hugh Smith: Rising Inequality and Poverty: Can They Be Fixed?
oftwominds-Charles Hugh Smith: Rising Inequality and Poverty: Can They Be Fixed?.
- Guest Post: Why The Status Quo Is Doomed (zerohedge.com)
- Guest Post: How Bad Can Things Get? (zerohedge.com)
- Public Schools: The Victims, Not the Cause, of Massive Inequality (janresseger.wordpress.com)
- The United States of… Class War, Inequality, and Poverty (commondreams.org)