Terrorist threat followed ‘pre-9/11 levels’ of ‘chatter’, say NSA defenders | World news | theguardian.com.
- US lawmaker says al-Qaeda threat most serious in years (thedailystar.net)
- Senator Calls Current Security Threats ‘Reminiscent Of What We Saw Pre-9/11’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- Embassies closed around the world as terrorist chatter moves to “Pre-9/11 levels” (politics.ie)
- Lawmaker says al Qaeda threat most serious in years (reuters.com)
- Chambliss and Durbin Call Terrorist Threats to Our Embassies ‘Serious’ (crooksandliars.com)