Guest Post: Enron Redux – Have We Learned Anything? | Zero Hedge
Guest Post: Enron Redux – Have We Learned Anything? | Zero Hedge.
- Why Enron Went Bankrupt: Part 2 (enron-online.com)
- Banks Replacing Enron in Energy Incite Congress as Abuses Abound – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Ex-Enron CEO Skilling awaits reduction of sentence (heraldonline.com)
- Why Did Enron Go Bankrupt? (enron-online.com)
- Former Enron CEO Skilling Resentenced To 14 years (houston.cbslocal.com)
US Escalates: Issues Worldwide Travel Alert Following Embassy Closures | Zero Hedge
US Escalates: Issues Worldwide Travel Alert Following Embassy Closures | Zero Hedge.
- US issues worldwide travel alert for Americans in response to al-Qaida threat (theguardian.com)
- EU ‘taking precautions’ after US embassy shutdown (itv.com)
- Islamist Threat Prompts Global Alert (foxnews.com)
- State Dept. issues worldwide travel alert for U.S. citizens in August (thestate.com)
Why Another Great Real Estate Crash Is Coming
Why Another Great Real Estate Crash Is Coming.
- How Much of Your Portfolio Should Be in Real Estate? (dailyfinance.com)
- China’s Real Estate Bubble (ritholtz.com)
- Dubai’s Real Estate Market Is Back, Bringing Echoes of the Bubble (blogs.wsj.com)
James Howard Kunstler Describes the Social Changes to Expect in the Long Emergency | Peak Prosperity
James Howard Kunstler Describes the Social Changes to Expect in the Long Emergency | Peak Prosperity.
- James Howard Kunstler – Requiem for Detroit (redgreenandblue.org)
- James Howard Kunstler – The implosion of the American hive mind (redgreenandblue.org)
GCHQ accused of selling its services after revelations of funding by NSA | UK news | theguardian.com
GCHQ accused of selling its services after revelations of funding by NSA | UK news | theguardian.com.
- Exclusive: NSA pays £100m in secret funding for GCHQ – Guardian (theguardian.com)
- NSA paid British spy agency $150 mln in secret funds – new leak (rt.com)
- Americans pay GCHQ £100m to spy for them, leaked papers claim (telegraph.co.uk)
- …Tool collects ‘nearly everything a user does on the internet’ | World news | theguardian.com (aboriginalpress.wordpress.com)
Swaps Probe Finds Banks Manipulated Rate at Expense of Retirees – Bloomberg
Swaps Probe Finds Banks Manipulated Rate at Expense of Retirees – Bloomberg.
- More Market Manipulation: Wall Street Out of Control (senseoncents.com)
- JPMorgan Accused obstructing regulators -Market Manipulation (12160.info)
- EU Accuses 13 Investment Banks of Hampering CDS Competition (bloomberg.com)
- Barclays, traders fined US$488M amid U.S. energy probe (business.financialpost.com)
- Is Libor Now Beyond Manipulation? (blogs.wsj.com)
Decoding the NSA: How the Agency Manipulates Language to Mislead the Public | A Lightning War for Liberty
Decoding the NSA: How the Agency Manipulates Language to Mislead the Public | A Lightning War for Liberty.
- How to Decode the True Meaning of What NSA Officials Say (slate.com)
- Opinion: Deciphering what NSA officials say (and what they really mean) (newsday.com)
- Liberty’s Lost Decade (1riskmanager.wordpress.com)
- I Know What An NSA Whistleblower Looks Like, And Edward Snowden Isn’t One (businessinsider.com)
- SCHRAM: NSA reforms will secure liberty, homeland (courierpress.com)
- Justin Amash: NSA Director ‘Lied To Congress, Any Other American Might Be Facing Jail Time For That!’ (dancingczars.wordpress.com)