Housing Starts: Canada Sees Large Jump, Raising Fears Of Overbuilding.
- ‘It’s boom time in Alberta’: New home construction at a five-year high (calgaryherald.com)
- Condo market lifts housing starts, raises spectre of overbuilding (theglobeandmail.com)
- Housing starts spring forward in May (cp24.com)
- Upbeat new housing numbers could be ‘last hurrah’ (business.financialpost.com)
- Housing starts show we’re still building condos (macleans.ca)
- Surprise spike in building permits signals condo building ‘set for one last hurrah’ (business.financialpost.com)
- Home prices rising, but no ‘bubble trouble’ (heraldtribune.com)