UK denies use of Prism to get around spy laws – Europe – Al Jazeera English.
- UK’s Cameron Defends Spy Agencies Over PRISM (voanews.com)
- UK dismisses US-linked spy claims as ‘nonsense’ (thehindu.com)
- Will the U.S. PRISM Scandal Strenghten European Laws (news.softpedia.com)
- Prism: Web Spying Whistleblower Goes Public (news.sky.com)
- UK government is allegedly involved in US internet spying program PRISM (theverge.com)
- Does the NSA’s PRISM spying program violate EU law? (dailydot.com)
- GCHQ report due after US spy claims (bbc.co.uk)