Climate change: Human disaster looms, claims new research – OurWorld 2.0 | OurWorld 2.0
Climate change: Human disaster looms, claims new research – OurWorld 2.0 | OurWorld 2.0.
- Climate change meltdown unlikely but human disaster looms, claims new research (guardian.co.uk)
- WATCH: Giant Glacier Crackup (huffingtonpost.com)
- Petroleum coke piles on Detroit River should be investigated. (huffingtonpost.com)
- Massive glacier collapses as video rolls (science.nbcnews.com)
- Climate Change: Human Disaster Looms, Says Research (climatecentral.org)
- Video Captures Amazing Greenland Glacier Crackup (livescience.com)
- Erratic US ‘weather whiplash’ accounts for billions of dollars in global losses (guardian.co.uk)
Canada freezes trade with Iran over nuclear program, human rights | Canada | Reuters
Canada freezes trade with Iran over nuclear program, human rights | Canada | Reuters.
- Watch live: Baird announces further action regarding Iran’s nuclear program (globalnews.ca)
- Canada ends all trade with Iran citing ‘grave and sincere concern’ over nuclear program (news.nationalpost.com)
- Canada bans nearly all Iranian imports (wptv.com)
Syria: first shipment of Russian S-300 missiles has arrived, says Assad – live updates | World news | guardian.co.uk
Syria: first shipment of Russian S-300 missiles has arrived, says Assad – live updates | World news | guardian.co.uk.
- Hezbollah: Assad Claims Russian Missiles Shipment (voanews.com)
- Russian S300 anti-aircraft missiles ‘delivered to Syria’ (en.trend.az)
- Assad says Syria has received some Russian missiles; skepticism abounds (thestar.com)
- Assad reveals Syria has received first shipment of Russian missiles (euronews.com)
Assad vows response to Israeli attack – Middle East – Al Jazeera English
Assad vows response to Israeli attack – Middle East – Al Jazeera English.
- Fears grow of clash… (latimes.com)
- Israel in Moscow talks to halt supply of missiles to Syrian regime (guardian.co.uk)
- UN peacekeepers abducted near Syria border – Middle East – Al Jazeera English (ramyabdeljabbar.wordpress.com)
- The origins of the Middle East mess Israel, Palestine, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan explained (jericho777.wordpress.com)
Central Banks’ Central Bank Warns About Rehypothecation Threats | Zero Hedge
Central Banks’ Central Bank Warns About Rehypothecation Threats | Zero Hedge.
- The (sizable) Role of Rehypothecation in the Shadow Banking System (ritholtz.com)
- Coming Collateral Crisis: Re-Hypothecation To the Point of Exhaustion or Destruction (jessescrossroadscafe.blogspot.com)
- Shut Down the Banksters’ Rehypothecation, The Entire Financial System Collapses Instantly Overnight! (silverdoctors.com)
- Desperately Seeking $11.2 Trillion In Collateral, Or How “Modern Money” Really Works (zerohedge.com)
Volcker On Bernanke’s Grand Monetary Experiment: “Good Luck In That” | Zero Hedge
Volcker On Bernanke’s Grand Monetary Experiment: “Good Luck In That” | Zero Hedge.
- Volcker: Fed will ‘fall short’ (money.cnn.com)
- Volcker Cautions Federal Reserve May ‘Fall Short’ – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Volcker warns on limits of U.S. easy money (theglobeandmail.com)
- Volcker Sets Up Center to Examine Trust in Government – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Volcker: Fed should focus on containing inflation (usatoday.com)
- Eric: Volcker: Government Makes Up 35% Of GDP, Mortgage Markets Are Now A State ‘Subsidiary’ – Forbes (forbes.com)
- Former Fed Chairman Volcker Wants to Rebuild Public’s Faith in Government (wnyc.org)
OECD Forecasts Global Economy to Recover Next Year: Economy – Bloomberg
OECD Forecasts Global Economy to Recover Next Year: Economy – Bloomberg.
- OECD cuts eurozone growth forecasts (bbc.co.uk)
- OECD: Europe remains threat to world economy (miamiherald.com)
- OECD cuts eurozone growth forecasts and backs to George Osborne’s austerity plan as Europe faces unemployment crises (independent.co.uk)
- World Growth Outlook Gets Cut (businessinsider.com)
- OECD warns on Irish unemployment and mortgage arrears (independent.ie)
Canada Putting Too Many Eggs in Oil Basket
Canada Putting Too Many Eggs in Oil Basket.
- Canada’s $24 Billion Oil-Subsidy To The U.S. (etfdailynews.com)
- Keystone XL, Kinder Morgan and Enbridge pipeline proposals will never be approved: CEP president (vancouverobserver.com)
- Difficult Truths about ‘Difficult Oil’ (resilience.org)
- Oil sands vital to Canada’s “energy security,” Fraser Institute report says (vancouverobserver.com)
- Canada’s government is spending millions to get you to like the Keystone pipeline (grist.org)