Centerra Gold’s Kumtor Mine Stormed In Protest; Kyrgyzstan Declares State Of Emergency.
- Thousands storm office of mine run by Canada’s Centerra Gold in Kyrgyzstan (thestar.com)
- State of emergency in Kyrgyzstan as protest against Centerra turns violent (mining.com)
- Protestors block entrance to Centerra’s Kumtor mine in Kyrgyzstan (mining.com)
- Police move in on Kyrgyz protesters (bbc.co.uk)
- Kyrgyzstan rocked by protest at Canadian mine (metronews.ca)
- 55 injured as protesters clash with police in Kyrgyzstan, state of emergency declared (rt.com)
- State of emergency in Kyrgyzstan over Kumtor Centerra Mine (worldbulletin.net)