Elliott Negin: Coastal Cities Confront Global Warming-Induced Sea Level Rise.
- Global Sea Level Rise Slowed by Cutting Short-Lived Climate Pollutants: CO2 isn’t the Only Answer (scienceworldreport.com)
- Reducing Short-Lived Pollutants Could Slow Sea Level Rise, Study Says (e360.yale.edu)
- Cutting specific pollutants would slow sea level rise, research indicates (sciencedaily.com)
- Cutting Short-lived Pollutants Can Slow Sea Level Rise (urbantimes.co)
- Sandy, Katrina a taste of what globalwarming will bring, UGA ecologist says (onlineathens.com)
- News in Brief: Cuts in some greenhouse gases could slow sea level rise (sciencenews.org)