H7N9 Flu Virus: Canada National Lab To Work On Virus; Sample Likely Arrives Next Week
H7N9 Flu Virus: Canada National Lab To Work On Virus; Sample Likely Arrives Next Week.
- Canadian lab to work on H7N9 flu virus; sample likely arrives next week (globalnews.ca)
- Branswell: Canadian lab to work on new H7N9 flu virus (crofsblogs.typepad.com)
- Making vaccine for new H7N9 flu virus could be a challenge, experts say (local-news.jtn-network.com)
- H7N9 bird flu: is Canada ready for a bird flu outbreak? (thestar.blogs.com)
- Chinese H7N9 Virus Making Its Way to Labs Around the World (news.sciencemag.org)
- Data show China bird flu mutated ‘under the radar’ (foxnews.com)
- Chicken still on menu, WHO tells China (edition.cnn.com)
Ramzan Kadyrov, Chechen President, Suggests Boston Bombing Suspects Products Of American Upbringing
Ramzan Kadyrov, Chechen President, Suggests Boston Bombing Suspects Products Of American Upbringing.
- Boston bombings rooted in U.S., not Chechnya – Chechen Republic President (rbth.ru)
- Bombers bombed Boston because of American Upbringing (lamplightnews.wordpress.com)
- Chechen President Blames American Upbringing For Suspected Boston Bombers (eyeoncelebs.com)
- Why the Chechen President Released His Statement About the Boston Bombers via Instagram (motherboard.vice.com)
Ottawa War Museum Evacuation: Suspicious Package Sends People Into Street
Ottawa War Museum Evacuation: Suspicious Package Sends People Into Street.
Clashes as Bahrain gears up for Grand Prix – Middle East – Al Jazeera English
Clashes as Bahrain gears up for Grand Prix – Middle East – Al Jazeera English.
- ‘Bahrain will be absolutely safe’ (bbc.co.uk)
- Violence and Protest Flare Ahead of Bahrain’s Grand Prix | The Middle East Channel (ramyabdeljabbar.wordpress.com)
- Protests, clashes in Bahrain ahead of Grand Prix (en.trend.az)
- Heavy clashes continue in Bahrain ahead of F1 Grand Prix (panarmenian.net)
- Rights group hits anti-terror crackdown before Bahrain’s Formula One Grand Prix (worldtribune.com)
- Bahrian Grand Prix draws human rights concern (upi.com)
- TV crew ordered to leave Bahrain (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)
- ITV News crew forced to leave Bahrain ahead of grand prix (guardian.co.uk)
G-20 Releases Statement On Japanese Devaluation (But Nobody Mention The Yen) | Zero Hedge
G-20 Releases Statement On Japanese Devaluation (But Nobody Mention The Yen) | Zero Hedge.
- George Soros ‘makes $1.2bn betting against yen’ (guardian.co.uk)
- Currencies: Dollar drops against yen ahead of G-20 (marketwatch.com)
- IMF says recent concerns over competitive currency devaluations are “overstated” (forexlive.com)
- Dan Loeb Confirms Yen Short, Buys International Paper (valuewalk.com)
Fed Governor Stein Warns When A TBTF Bank Fails, Depositors Will Be Cyprus’ed | Zero Hedge
Fed Governor Stein Warns When A TBTF Bank Fails, Depositors Will Be Cyprus’ed | Zero Hedge.
- FDIC & Bank of England Create Resolution Authority for Unlimited Cyprus-Style “Bail-Ins” for TBTF Banks! (maxkeiser.com)
- Cyprus Finance Minister: Uninsured Laiki Depositors Could Face 80% Haircut (greece.greekreporter.com)
- Bernanke States Cyprus Style Depositor Haircuts Possible in US if Events in Europe Become Contagious! (silverdoctors.com)
- Depositors in Bank of Cyprus lose everything (notthesingularity.com)
- EU and Cyprus agree to take big depositors’ money without calling it a “tax” (legalinsurrection.com)
John Hussman: The Importance of Understanding the Tenuous Equilibria of the Markets | Peak Prosperity
John Hussman: The Importance of Understanding the Tenuous Equilibria of the Markets | Peak Prosperity.
- U.S. Stock Market Is ‘Overvalued, Overbought and Overbullish’: John Hussman (stocktipsinvestment.blogspot.com)
- “Corporate Profits in Bubble Ready to Burst” John Hussman; PDF Synopsis of Hussman’s Presentation at Wine Country Conference (globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com)
Testosterone Pit – Home – Aftermath Of A Bubble And What Rises From The Ashes
Is Cyber War the New Cold War? | The Diplomat
Is Cyber War the New Cold War? | The Diplomat.
- Bruce Schneier: A Cyber Cold War Could Destabilize the Internet (yro.slashdot.org)
- Are We Ready for an Internet Cold War? (bigthink.com)
- Beyond the Post-Cold War World (rave2.wordpress.com)
- High-Alert Nukes As If The Cold War Didn’t End – Analysis (eurasiareview.com)